Monday, October 4, 2010

My Albertsons Trip was great!

I went to Alby's today to get cereal for a great price. First, I started out at one location and found out they were all out of the cereal and yogurt I had wanted. So, I did the P&G promo (by the way, you get the catalina based off of original price not sales price or after coupon price like the add says).

This was my first transaction:

2 Charmin Toilet Paper 6-mega rolls
1 Cascade Dishwasher soap
1 Cover Girl Mascara
1 Bounce Dryer Sheets
Total: 36.97
Sale price, 3 Doublers and coupons later: $16.44
Total Savings: 55% and received a $10 catalina and $5 point reward through my card

Okay, so like I said they were out of cereal and yogurt. Shannan forced me to hit another Alby's (not really, I just like making her sound mean). Luckily, they had yogurt and cereal so I did my other 3 transactions. They went like this:

T2
8 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
8 Yoplay yogurts
Total: $29.52
After sale, coupons, my $5 earned form T1, and 3 doublers later: $2.12
Total Savings: 93% (sounds good to me!)

T3
2 Trix
2 Honey Nut Cheerios
8 Yogurts
Total: $17.52
After sale, coupons and 3 doublers: $4.27
Total Savings: 75% (again, sounds good to me!)

T4
4 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
8 Yoplay Yogurts
Total: $17.52
After sale, more coupons and doublers: $4.12
Total Savings: 76%

And, I still have my $10 cat from T1. I didn't use it because none of my last 3 transactions went over $10.
Now, Here's the crazy part:
All of this regular priced would have cost me: $101.53 (Can you believe that?)
What I spent for all of it was: $29.01 after tax
I saved a total of: $72.52!!!!! or 71%

I love Albertsons, Cereal Sale, and Doublers when you can put them all in one sentence!
Happy Couponing!
{ -Rachel- }


No comments:

Post a Comment