Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Walgreens friends and family shopping pass

if you have anything from Walgreens on your list this week, you might want to wait until tomorrow (12/1) to go. They released a 15% friends and family shopping pass. This is good for 15% off anything and everything! Walgreens brand products will be 20% off! woo hoo!!!

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/friendsandfamily.jsp

this could make for some good deals!


I think I am going in for some Huggies wipes. I am sort of bummed because I could only find one coupon for them, but now with the 15% off it is a good deal for wipes!

Huggies wipes 216 ct. on sale $4.99
-15% pass
-$1.00/1 from http://deliciouslivingmag.com/
Final price: $3.24 or $0.015/wipe
--anything under $0.02/wipe is my stock up price! I am hoping I can find some more coupons :)

or how about Pampers diapers?
Pampers $7.99
buy one receive $1.00 RR
-15% pass
-$1.00/1 from 11/28 P&G
Final price: $4.79 (not too bad for Pampers, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment