Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day FREE Samples: Treseme, Origins, Starbucks, and Lowe's

Happy Earth Day!

A few companies are celebrating Earth Day by giving us free samples! Sounds good to me!

Here's what I've found so far:

Get A FREE Sample of Treseme Shampoo and Conditioner

For this sample just simply go to there face book page and click "Get Your Sample"

_________

Another fun one is STARBUCKS!

Today only, at your local Starbucks you can receive a free coffee or tea. How? Simply show up with a reusable cup or tumbler! Less waist in the land fills.

_____________

Origins has a few options:





___________

LOWE'S is giving away FREE trees on Saturday, April 23rd!


_______

That's what I'm seeing right now. I will add more as I find them!
Happy Couponing!
{ -Rachel- }

No comments:

Post a Comment