Thursday, December 1, 2011

Amazon: Free music and cheap movies

I have been having some fun this morning downloading free music off of Amazon. They have over 100 mp3 singles that you can download absolutely free; everything from kid's music, to gospel, to Christmas music!
Amazon is also offering a 25 days of Christmas music download. Today's free song is Ave Maria by Celtic Women (LOVE them!). 

To download your free Christmas songs go here.

To download all of their other free music, go here.


I also love that Amazon offers $.99 new release movies that you can stream and watch on your computer (or on your TV if you have a fancy one. I don't). If you buy Amazon gift cards with your Swagbucks, you can use them to pay and watch your movies for free.

ps. Amazon is not paying me to say this. I really am having fun downloading free music today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment