Monday, December 5, 2011

My weekly Dinner Menu (feeding my family from my stockpile)

Here is this week's dinner menu. As always, I go through my stockpile and my fridge before I make my menu so I know what I have. This week I have a few items that need to be used since I will be out of town next week.

Monday: chicken pot pies (these were on my menu for last week but were never made, so they are on the menu again).
Tuesday: sausage and perogies with red potatoes (YUM!)
Wednesday: steak stir fry
Thursday: Rachel's house
Friday: pancakes and eggs
Saturday: Chicken cordon blu and veggies
Sunday: grilled cheese and tomato soup

My grocery list:
sausage link
broccoli
onion
ham

Everything else I have in my stockpile!

-----------------------------------------------------

My dad taught me how to make red potatoes and they are easy and wonderful!
cube potatoes and place in glass baking dish
add garlic, diced onion, johnnys season-all and butter
bake until tender

I actually cover mine with plastic wrap, poke holes to allow steam to escape, and microwave them, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment