Monday, December 12, 2011

Stockpile Dinner Menu: 12-12 to 12-16

Crazy to think another week is upon us! Where did my weekend go? LOL!

Here's what I have on my menu for this week. Every meal is based off what I have in my stockpile.

  • Monday: Chicken Alfredo with carrots and pepper slices
  • Tuesday: Chicken Pasta Salad with green beans
  • Wednesday: Pot Roast with rice and salad
  • Thursday: Omelets with fruit salad
  • Friday: ??? Kids going to my parents house or I might be headed to Portland. Dinner is iffy.

I really enjoy making a menu. My goal is to always have vegetables and to get a variety of proteins. I also like reusing leftovers. As you can see, I'll be making chicken tonight and whatever is left over will be added to a pasta salad filled with veggies. Any extra veggies I chop will be used Thursday in the omelets! It's using everything I have and prepping for upcoming meals as well.

Things I will need to buy this week:
eggs
fruit
onions
pepper
carrots 

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment