Crazy to think another week is upon us! Where did my weekend go? LOL!
Here's what I have on my menu for this week. Every meal is based off what I have in my stockpile.
- Monday: Chicken Alfredo with carrots and pepper slices
- Tuesday: Chicken Pasta Salad with green beans
- Wednesday: Pot Roast with rice and salad
- Thursday: Omelets with fruit salad
- Friday: ??? Kids going to my parents house or I might be headed to Portland. Dinner is iffy.
I really enjoy making a menu. My goal is to always have vegetables and to get a variety of proteins. I also like reusing leftovers. As you can see, I'll be making chicken tonight and whatever is left over will be added to a pasta salad filled with veggies. Any extra veggies I chop will be used Thursday in the omelets! It's using everything I have and prepping for upcoming meals as well.
Things I will need to buy this week:
What's on your menu?