Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Alby's Shopping Trip!


I am a huge Albertson's fan as most of you know. Not only that, but I was liking the Coupon Rounding they are doing this week (any manufacture coupon under $1 gets rounded up to $1). Here's what I scored last night shopping with my fave couponer, Shannan.

4 Boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch $1.88
6 Boxes of Multi Grain Cheerios Peanut Butter $1.88
(both were apart of the must buy 5 mix and match sale for $1.88)
1 Box of Essentials boxed pasta $1.99
6 BirdsEye Steamers Green Beans $4/$5
-used 2 $.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (both rounded up to $1)
-used 2 $.60/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch (both rounded up to $1)
-used 2 $1.10/2 Cheerios variety
-used 1 $1/2 Cheerios variety
-used 2 $1/3 BirdsEye Steamers
-used Get 1 Free Essentials Boxed Pasta when you spend $10 or more CAT from previous purchase
Total OOP: $17.10
Saved $51.73 after coupons, 4 coupon round-ups and sale price for a 76% savings!
And to top it off, I earned a $5 reward!

To read more about this week's Albertson's deals or to get these coupons, Go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment