Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Trip to FRED MEYER!

Picture credit: Judah Adams - he really wanted to help me set everything up so here he is. 
Yes, he's still in PJ's. He's my PJ boy. :)

First, I have to point out that after I took this picture I realized I had some of Shannan's Mac 'N Cheese. I only bought 6 not 10.

Okay, so from time to time, Fred Meyer does the Buy 10 Save $5 Instantly sale. I love when they do this. Their Buy 10 Save $5 always trumps the other stores' sales. :)

Here's what I did last night:
4 Honey Bunches of Oats Family Size $2.49 ($1.99 after buy 10)
-used 4 $1/1 Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
6 Mac 'N Cheeses $1.05 ($.55 after buy 10)
1 12 pack Home Essentials TP $3.99
(I love this stuff. I'd say it's in the middle of Angle Soft and Charmin)
Total OOP: $11.60
Total savings after sale and coupons: Guessing about $17.81 (can't remember original price on everything and FM recites don't show them) or roughly 60% savings!

To see more of this week's Fred Meyer Deals go HERE
Honestly though, you should go walk around the store. There are so many participating items in this sale that are not listed in the ad.

My Albertsons trip will be posting soon, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment