Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Savvy with Savings Reader Shares!

Check out this awesome Target shopping trip from one of our readers! 
Thanks Melanie!


"Hi! I got an amazing deal on dog food that I had to share.
9 bags of 3.5lb Purina One Beyond Dog Food @ $6.49
1 bag 28 oz Iams Dog Food @ $3.00
Subtotal: $61.41
 -$4.50 Raincheck from Target for Purina One
-$45.00 (9x) $5 off any Purina One Beyond
-$3.00 off any Iams dog food
-$.45 Target Rx Rewards
-$.45 Target Debit Card
Grand Total: $8.01 for 33.25 lbs of dog food!
Plus the Iams bag has another coupon inside for $3 off

We usually pay $19 for a 45 lb bag of store brand dog food at Sam's Club
Thanks to my friends & family for sending me their coupons, I saved a bunch!"

I know how expensive dog food can be! Nice savings, Melanie!


If you have a sweet shopping trip that you would like to share, make sure you email us at savvywithsavings@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment