Monday, March 5, 2012

Coupons.com: The Must Prints!


I don't know how many of you are like me. I never check coupons.com for new coupons at the beginning of the month. The reason being is that, if I do, then I end up printing too many coupons that I usually don't use. So what I normally do is only print the ones I know I will be using. Of course, this varies from week to week depending on store sales.  The problem with this is that some of those coupons I want are gone by the time I go to get them. 

To avoid this and to help anyone else in the same boat as I am, I plan on selecting few coupons each week that I deem are a printing must. That way, when we need them, there's no worries about them being gone. Now you may not agree with the coupons I've selected, but if there's one that catches your eye, then go ahead and print. :)

This Week's MUST PRINTS!


This week at Target:
Starbucks Naturally Flavored Coffee $7.99
Use $1.50/1 Starbucks Naturally Flavored Coffee, 11 oz 03/02/2012 Coupons.com (exp 04/02/2012)
Total: $5.49

-----

Starting 3/18 at Rite Aid:
Buy two Reach toothbrushes, $2.99 each
Buy 1 Get $2 +Up
Total: 2 FREE!
(Thanks, How2Coupon!)


-----

 This one is just a good one to have. Wisk is one that goes on sale regularly.


No comments:

Post a Comment