Friday, October 22, 2010

Children's Place Awesomeness!



I went to Children's Place today knowing that some of their clothes are on sale for $4.99. It's the wall right next to the door and it also included a few clearance racks. They are currently having a "Buy More Save More" sale that goes as follows:

The Children’s Place They are having a “Buy More, Save More” sale that is running online and in stores. Here’s how it works: When you spend $60 you save 25% off your entire purchase when you enter code SAVE25 at checkout. When you spend $50 you save 20% with code SAVE20 and when you spend $40 you save 15% with code SAVE15. You can get the same discounts in the store just by shopping with no coupon needed! Plus, if you are shopping in store, be sure to take this coupon along to see if they’ll let you stack it! If you are shopping online, go throughebates to get 3% cash back! Redeem through October 25th.
-Thank you, Krazy Coupon Lady!

So, my trip was great. Shannan and I met my Mom, who had my nieces. We got the items we wanted (mine all being off the $4.99 racks) and I went to pay for them all in one transaction (remember buy more save more). I asked the cashier about the sale and using the 15% printable coupon at the same time. She said I could use them both. My total started out at $105 and ended at $70 after sale prices, 20% buy more save more, and my (Shannan's) 15% printable (which is reusable)! Gotta love it!

Happy Couponing (with clothes too)!
{ -Rachel- }

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a chance to make it in there! Can't wait to see what you got the girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete