Friday, October 1, 2010

Our Latest Project!


When I start working on a project, I tend to go a little crazy; dedicating a lot of time to my computer and usually (according to others) going a bit over board. Well, they may be right. Anyways, this newest project is all for you, our loyal readers! I'm sharing some of the things I do for myself to help me stay organized and, by doing that, save even more $.

Here's a peak:


Do I have you stumped? I hope not!

This is what I'm up to...
A Savvy With Savings Kit!
What comes in this kit is the following:

1. Category Cards

-You can use these in you coupon binders like I have:

__________


2. Check out this Menu!

This menu will help you keep track of what you need to buy. Make your menu based on what you already have (hopefully, from your stock pile from couponning). Then write a list of all the ingredients needed for everything. When you have done that, cross off everything you already have to make those meals. With the items left over, write the number of that item you'll need (ex: 4 cans of tomato sauce).

-Note- for your menu and shopping list, I recommend putting them in a sheet protector.
This lets you write and erase each month! :0)
_________

3. Here's my Shopping List!

On the left of this menu, you will find a "Top 10 List". This is for the items you are always wanting to stock up on: diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, cheese, milk, bread, ect. This list will change with the seasons in your life, so adjust it accordingly.

On the right side, is the general shopping list. This is for all those little or big things you need to pick up: new shoes, butter, toilet cleaner, ect. As much as we don't like things randomly running out or needing replaced, it happens.
__________

4. My last item: Magnets!

These "Savvy With Savings" magnets are what you'll need to make your kit complete.
Need I say More?

Enjoy coupons, but remember, being organized plays a big part in being successful. So, if you're not a person who enjoys organization.... if you're going to do it, you mine-as-well have fun!


Enjoy &
Happy Couponning!
{ -Rachel- }

-This is just the beginning of these kits. Stay tuned for a giveaway that will let one of our lucky readers get the very first one! I do plan on making a few styles, so if our Circle Kit is not your style, I will have more out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment