Monday, December 27, 2010

Riteaid resolution rewards


Now through January 22nd if you spend $100.00 on participating items you will receive a $20.00 +up. The +up will print on the bottom of your receipt as soon as you have hit the $100.00 total--meaning you don't have to do it all in one transaction!

I am assuming this will be before manufacturer coupons but after riteaid coupons just like the gift of savings promo was. (this would also be a good time to use your gift of savings money if you haven't already!!)

Here is a list of qualifying products:



my favorite is the Excedrin since coupons.com had a free excedrin coupon a couple weeks ago! I love it when free products turn into money makers :)

a few of these items are on sale this week, and I will have a list of them later--for now I am off to bed!


~Shannan

No comments:

Post a Comment