Saturday, January 22, 2011

How to get cheap diapers on Amazon

I bought diapers online for the first time about two weeks ago. I have to say I am enjoying online shopping and wish I could do more of my shopping this way ;)


Anyway, here is how to get cheap diapers on Amazon:

First, you want to look for one of these coupons in various baby magazines. A few magazines to look in:
  • Parenting: Early Years
  • Parents
  • BabyTalk
  • Fit Pregnancy
  • American Baby



I know BabiesRus usually has free copies of American Baby or Baby Talk at the ends of their registers. you can also sign up for a free year here and here.

Also, right now you can get a one year subscription to Parents Magazine for $1.00 through Barnesandnoble.com. Just use this code at checkout: K9B9J4H

The next step is to become a member of Amazon mom with this you will get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime and you will receive a 30% discount on diapers etc. with the subscribe and save option. make sure the diapers you are buying are part of the subscribe and save or you won't get the extra 30% off!!

Here is what I did:
Huggies Snug and dry size 4 140 count $33.59
-30% subscribe and save discount (which I am just going to cancel before they send me more)
-20% diaper coupon (took 20% off of regular price)
-$10.00 diaper coupon
total out of pocket $6.79 and FREE 2 day shipping!!
That is a little less than $.05/diaper!

Another way to sweeten this deal is to use your Swagbucks to earn Amazon gift cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment