Thursday, May 5, 2011

$.75/1 Mission Tortilla Coupon!!!!

Holy Cow! If you know me at all, you know that I love anything I can pour ranch on. So it's no surprise (or maybe I'm weird for this) that I make tacos and fajitas a lot! It's all about the ranch to me. I'm addicted, I know. Well, also find it no surprise that I have a lot of tortillas in my freezer. You can't have tacos or fajitas without them. I have about 15 packages. I know, crazy, but that's me!

Now, this great coupon has shown up and you better believe I will be printing it!
Simply "like" Mission on FB, load a favorite Cinco De Mayo picture and print your coupon.
Or go HERE

I know I have some in my freezer, but if I can get it for a steal of a deal, I will just add to my collection!
{ -Rachel- }

Thanks, Confessions of A Couponholic for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment