Monday, May 2, 2011

My Albertsons doubler run...a few more ideas!

First of all I am going to let you all know how proud I am of myself today. I overcame one of my fears--going to the grocery store with two babies. I did it, and it turned out just fine :)


okay, on to the deals.....



I hope you all found this coupon insert in your paper yesterday:


It has some pretty great coupons in it. a few of which I used today to get some awesome deals!










Transaction 1:
2 Propel water 6 packs $2.50 each
-used (2) $1.00/1 from that coupon insert
-used 2 Albertsons doubles
Final price: $.50 each!!


Transaction 2: 
1 bag Tostitos chips $2.50
1 jar Tostitos salsa $2.50
1 2 liter pepsi max $1.25
-used (2) $1.00/1 Tostitos chips or dip from that insert
-used buy 2 Tostitos products get free Pepsi max from same insert
-used 2 Albertsons doubles
Final price: $1.00 for all 3 (+ $.11 in tax)!!


I spent a total of $2.11 on all 5 items today. That is a savings of $9.14 or 81%


What are you using your doublers on?


~Shannan

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR THE IDEAS!!! I NEED TO HAVE MORE DOUBLERS....SO MANY GOOD COUPONS OUT THERE TO DOUBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really great deals this time! Hope you get some good stuff Shelby!

    ReplyDelete