Monday, May 23, 2011

Oscar Meyer Cracker Combos on sale at Safeway!

Okay, don't laugh at me!  I felt silly buying so many, but I can't pass up this deal!
HUGE shout out to my sister-in-law who delivers the weekend paper and saves coupons for me all the time! THANK YOU!  With out her, this purchase wouldn't have been possible. :)

Safeway currently has their Oscar Meyer Cracker Combos on sale for $1.25 each.  Oh yeah, this is my little coupon helper!  She was so good today on all my coupon runs.  She is super excited about this one! (NOTE: I did not clear any shelves, there was plenty left, I promise!)

22 Oscar Meyer Cracker combos, $1.25 each
-22 $1/1 Oscar Meyer Sub or Flatbread Sandwiches, Cracker Combos or New Sandwich Combo, 5/15 SS


2 Yakisoba noodles, .79
-.50/1 3/13 SS

Total: 6.08! 


~Monica

1 comment:

  1. Wow. What an awesome find. I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. I will be definitely heading there tomorrow to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete