Friday, October 28, 2011

My Personal Stock-up Prices



One of the things I have learned in my couponing adventure is what I am willing to pay for items in my stockpile. Everyone's stock-up price points are going to differ slightly just because I may be willing to pay more or won't pay as much as someone else. If you are brand loyal, for example, your prices may be a little higher. It is all about learning what you are willing to pay and then looking for a good deal!


Here is a list of my personal stock-up prices to get you started:

Free (things I don't typically pay for):
Toothpaste
Toothbrushes
Men's body wash
Cheap Deodorant (suave, dove etc.)
Bar Soap

Pasta
Salad Dressing
Barbecue Sauce

$.25-$.50 items:
Shampoo/Conditioner/Hairspray etc.
Expensive deodorant (Mitchum, Old Spice, etc.)
Feminine Hygiene products
Liquid Dish Soap
Paper plates

Brownie and Cake mixes
Granola bars
Canned Soup

$.50 - $1.00
My husband's deodorant (he is brand specific--he only uses Arm&Hammer)

Razors (disposable and re-usable)
Cleaning Supplies
Ziploc bags
Cold Medicine

Shredded cheese
Cereal (I will pay up to $1.50 for my favorite healthier cereal)
Crackers
Peanut Butter/Jelly
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo etc.)
Olives
Pasta Sauce
Tortillas (lately I have been paying $1.50 for these though)

Other items:
Butter $1.75/lb.
Flour $.99/5 lb.
Sugar $1.50/4 lb.
Eggs $.99/dozen
Bread $1.25/loaf (I buy the more expensive bread)

Boneless/Skinless Chicken breasts $1.99/lb.
Ground Beef $2.49
Ground Turkey $1.49/lb.

Toilet Paper $.17/single roll
Paper towels $.50/roll
Dishwasher tablets $.12 each
Laundry detergent $.10/load (If you are a loyal Tide user double this!)

Diapers $.10/diaper
Baby Wipes $.02/wipe

No comments:

Post a Comment