Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walgreens trip!


I have been keeping an eye out for some cheap Halloween candy to give out to our anticipated trick-or-treaters, so I was glad to see that Walgreens was running a good deal on their Skittles and Starbursts. Plus, it's my least favorite candy, so I won't be tempted to eat it before Halloween. :)
I made a trip to Walgreens yesterday and was excited to use some high value Schick razor coupons I have that I've been waiting to use.


Transaction #1

1 Schick Hydro razor @ $8.49
1 filler candy @ .25

-$5/1 printable (no longer available)
-$3 RR from last week

Total: .74 (+.67 tax) Received $4.50 in Register Rewards from the razor!

Transaction #2

1 Walgreens Maxi pad w/wings @ $2.00
2 Dove Deodorants @ 2/$4

-(2) .75/1 Dove deodorant, 10/2 RP
-$4.50 RR from previous

Total: 0!! I only paid .47 in tax! Then I received $1 RR for the deodorants and $2 for the pads.

Transaction #3

1 Schick Hydro Razor@ $8.49
2 filler candy @ .25

-$5/1 printable (no longer available)
-$3 in RR from previous

Total: .99 (+.71 tax) Received $4.50 in Register Rewards from the razor.

Transaction #4

2 bags of Fun Size Skittles @ $2.50 ea
2 bags of Fun Size Starbursts @ $2.50 ea
1 Bayer Low Dose @ 3.19
1 filler candy @ .25

-In ad coupon for Bayer @ .99
-$1/1 any Bayer Aspirin product, 9/11 RP
-(2) $1/2 Life Savers, Starburst or Skittles fun size bags, 10/10 RP
-$1/2 Skittles or Starburts Walgreens booklet coupon (takes off $2)
-$4.50 in RR from last transaction

Total: 1.74! (+ .08 tax) Woot!

Transaction #5

1 Schick Hydro razor @ $8.49

-$5 printable (no longer available)

Total: $3.49 (+.67 tax), and received $4.50 RR to use next week!!

Not a bad trip, if I do say so myself. I was just thankful my favorite cashier was working! She's so patient and lets me know if there's a great deal I may have missed. Plus, she rocks when I have 5 different, little transactions to do in order to roll my Register Rewards!

Do you have a favorite cashier at your favorite store??

No comments:

Post a Comment