Monday, November 28, 2011

My Weekly Dinner Menu (from my stockpile)

Every Monday I put together my dinner menu for the week. This way I am using what is in my stockpile and spending less money each week. Before I start I go through my pantry and through my fridge to refresh my mind with what I already have.  I hate leftovers that look and taste like leftovers so I try to turn them into something else.
Here is what my menu this week looks like:



Meatless Monday: white bean soup
Tuesday: chicken quesadillas with leftover chicken
Wednesday: Shepard's pie
Thursday: we eat at Rachel's house just about every Thursday :)
Friday (breakfast for dinner): biscuits and gravy with scrambled eggs
Saturday: Chicken pot pie (using leftover biscuits)
Sunday: Spaghetti

Here is my grocery list for the week:
Carrots
Celery
Peppers
Butternut squash
Bananas
Eggs


What is on your dinner menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment