Thursday, December 8, 2011

Walgreens: Rolling My Rewards

So, I had $1.50 RR to use this week and no ideas as to what I wanted to get. I went in with my trusty side-kick Monday night and was winging it. Not that $1.50 is a lot to wing, but I did come up with something.

At Walgreens, this week, you can purchase 
Revelon Top Speed Nail Color for $3.99
-Buy 1 Get $3 RR
-use $1/1 Revelon coupon in Walgreens coupon book
Total: FREE after RR and coupon!

I used my $1.50 RR towards this and purchases the color Stormy, which I love!

And I walked away with a $3 RR that I will go back and use on Playtex Tampons. I even did the newsprint on top of the color and I love the look! Hard to see in the picture, but it's there.

Here's what my Playtex transaction will look like:

Playtex 36ct. $6.99
-Buy 1 Get $2 RR
-use $1/1 Playtex Sports from Facebook (rolling)
-use $3 from Nail Color
-purchase a $.25 candy for filler item
Total: $2.99 before tax and receive $2 RR (which might go towards another nail color!)

To learn about shopping at Walgreens go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment