Monday, February 13, 2012

Amazon: A cheap way to organize your coupon binder

I love Amazon! I love being able to buy something without even leaving my house :)
My favorite part of Amazon is paying with my Swagbucks (free money!)


If you are looking for sheets to put in your coupon binder, maybe you ran out and need more, or maybe you are just getting started, Amazon is the place to buy them!

Check out these awesome deals I found:

Most people organize with baseball card holders and right now you can buy a box of 100 sheets for only $13.45!




If you are like me and you don't like having to fold your coupons to make them fit in your binder, check out these coupon dividers! 20 pages for $6.55





These inserts would be awesome for printable coupons! And at ONLY $.79 for 20 I think I am going to get myself some of these!




Here is my favorite deal. This is how I organize my coupons. No clipping involved! I simply tear each insert page in half and stick the whole page in a sheet protector. This way I can flip through my binder to see what I have, but I only have to clip a coupon if I know I am going to use it! You can buy a box of 200 sheet protectors for only $7.65!




We want to know.....how do you organize your coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment