Monday, February 6, 2012

Coupons.com: The Must Prints!


I don't know how many of you are like me. I never check coupons.com for new coupons at the beginning of the month. The reason being is that, if I do, then I end up printing too many coupons that I usually don't use. So what I normally do is only print the ones I know I will be using. Of course, this varies from week to week depending on store sales.  The problem with this is that some of those coupons I want are gone by the time I go to get them. 

To avoid this and to help anyone else in the same boat as I am, I plan on selecting few coupons each week that I deem are a printing must. That way, when we need them, there's no worries about them being gone. Now you may not agree with the coupons I've selected, but if there's one that catches your eye, then go ahead and print. :)

This Week's MUST PRINTS!


Check this deal out at Target:
Alexia Frozen Sweet Potato Fries, Potato Puffs or Onion Rings $3.09 (Price Cut thru 2/11)
-use $1.25/1 Alexia Foods
-pair it up with this target coupon: $1/1 Alexia Foods item
Total: $.84!
-----


I'm adding this one simply because I'm needing to stock toilet paper. I plan on going to Walmart this week and checking out the price. If you know of the price there or see it on sale anywhere, please let me know!
----- 



This one is a given. These are new cereals and are high valued coupons. You should be able to score these for under $1. For example: Albertsons will be having a GM promo starting on Wednesday. It's 2/$5, Buy 4 get $2 back. Some of these items will also get you free milk. If these are participating cereals then here's what your transaction could look like:

2 Cheerios Peanut Butter 2/$5
2 Dulce de Leche Cheerios 2/$5
Total: $6.50 and recieve $2 plus possible free milk*

or if we get doulbers:
Total: $1.75 for all 4 after 3 doulbers and your $2 back!*
(*please not the above deal is a possible deal. The above cereals may not be apart of this sale.)
-----


Current Fred Meyer Deal:
Zatarains Rice or Pasta $1.00/$0.75
Use $.50/3 
Zatarain’s Rice or Pasta Mixes
Total: $.59 each wyb 3
(this deal is apart of the Buy 4 Get $.25 back per item sale. To see more of this sale go HERE)

If you find a coupon you deem a must print, please share! You can comment here or email us at savvywithsavings@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment