Friday, February 10, 2012

STOCKPILES: Creating a Stockpile and Finding Balance


Creating a Stock Pile takes time, so if you're in a hurry, take a breath and relax! You will not become the Ultimate Coupon Queen over night. It's sounds lovely, but most likely a fairy tale. A big thing to keep in mind: ONLY BUY WHAT YOU'LL NEED OR USE!


It's very important to find a balance. A balance can help you grow and maintain your stockpile so it serves well for your family. The following article is a great read for those just starting out or even those that need to pull the reins in a bit.

FINDING YOUR COUPON BALANCE:
When I was a coupon newbie, I felt like I had to go get every single good deal that blogs posted about and get as much of it as I possibly could. I will admit that I may still have a few items in my stockpile that I bought almost two years ago and have not used yet (see the circled Scrubbing Bubbles cleaners below? I used to have enough of those to clean my toilet every day for a year!). Learning to coupon is also about learning what your family needs and how to find the balance between buying and using your stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment