Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Coupon Diary: Day 15: 07-25-10

Day 15: 07-25-10

So the shopping today didn't go quit as planned. Remember I said my Husband would be doing it. Let's just say he bought what I had on the list, and then some, and then some more. I love the man! Anyways, if I go off of what I had planned, Safeway alone would have been about $25 (not including his extras). Then I would have added in the bread from Fred Meyer ($3 for 6 loaves), and peppers and produce form Winco, I'm looking at about $35. A $10 dollar overage isn't too bad and I actually thought it would be a lot more, so I'm pleased. If I add in the extras, it went way beyond that. I can't complain though, he did get the things I had put on my list. As for the rest? I think next time I will do the shopping and he can pack the food and laundry! LOL!


We will be leaving tomorrow morning sometime. I am excited to go to rest and relax by the lake. I will be soaking in the sun, reading to my kids, watching them ride bikes, and making Smores before bed. Shannan will be writing in the diary until I get back.


My Total Left to Spend This Week: $0.00 of 0 of 0!
See You Next Week!


Happy Couponing!
{ -Rachel- }

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Where do you get all the coupons?

    ReplyDelete