Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What to do with expired coupons......

So tonight I decided that since it was nearing the end of the month of July, I would go through my coupon binder and pull out all of the coupons that expired in July! But I am not throwing them away!!!!! What do you do with expired coupons? Military families can use them for up to six months after the expiration date! So I am going to send mine overseas with a little help from the KCL's website here:

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/?s=expired

This is the first time I have ever done this, so I am not sure how expensive it will be to ship them. I will let you know after I do it. I just hate throwing away a TON of coupons at the end of every month! it just seems so wasteful to me. I will be glad to know that someone else may be able to use a coupon that I didn't.

~Shannan~

No comments:

Post a Comment