Monday, August 9, 2010

My Coupon Diary Day 30: 08-09-10

Day 30: 08-09-10

I'm getting ready for tomorrow and I'm a bit excited. I have a few stores to hit and I'm hoping to walk away with big savings. Take my Safeway trip for Example. I plan to buy 1 Tide Laundry Detergent, 1 Tide Stain Release, 3 Mission Tortillas, 2 bags of Mission Tortilla chips, 2 Glad food storage bags, and 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Aerosol. Original total should be around $35. After coupons, ecoupons and my $10 catalina from the cereal, I should walk away spending $15 and walk away with a $2 and $5 catalina. Now I may add things to this. I do need milk, but I'm not sure if I'll get it here. Now you can see why I'm excited!


So on to my menu for the week:

08-09-10: Mac n' cheese with strawberries from the garden

08-10-10: Sandwiches and pasta salad

08-11-10: Taco Salad

08-12-10: Pot Roast and salad

08-13-10: Fajitas ( I know I did this last week, but they are soooo good)

08-14-10: Left overs


The thing I love about this time of year is eating from our garden. Because of my garden, I won't have to buy peppers or lettuce. These two items would have been something I would have had to purchase this week and would have cost around $5. Now I wont have that cost and $ can go elsewhere.


My Total Left to Spend This Week: $17.60 and $10 catalina

Off to bed I go. Have a good night.

Happy Couponing!

{ -Rachel- }


No comments:

Post a Comment