Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cheap chicken!

Last year around this time my mom sent me an email about how to get chicken for $1.58/lb. I was hooked. Where can you get chicken cheaper than that? My mom said the only downside is that you have to trim the chicken yourself. So Rachel and I decided to order a case (A case is 40 pounds). I was very happy with it! There was a lot less fat and mess than I thought and it was pretty easy to trim and put into foodsaver bags and put in the freezer.
Anyway, Zaycon foods is at it again and this year it is $.10 less per pound! They are bringing more chicken to Spokane and the surrounding areas. you can go to there website to see if they are coming to an area near you.
http://www.zayconfoods.com/

I found out today that they are almost done working on the website and by the 11th of this month you should be able to put your order in. Delivery date is October 30th for Spokane. you have to be able to pick it up because if you don't get there in time they will sell your chicken first come first serve. But this is one deal I am not going to pass up and I am going to order a case for myself this time around (maybe more!!).

here is a little more info on the chicken:

Q – Is the chicken FRESH or FROZEN?
A – Our chicken comes fresh directly from the farm to our sales event and has never been frozen

Q – What chicken products do you offer?
A – Our most popular product is chicken breasts. We also sell chicken drums, thighs, wings, and leg quarters

Q – Are the chicken breasts boneless and skinless?
A – We offer boneless, skinless chicken breasts of exceptional quality. We also sell boneless, skinless chicken thighs

Q – Where does the chicken originate?
A – We purchase our chicken from the highest quality farms and processors in the country

Q – Can you describe the quality of the chicken?
A – Our chicken is 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients

Q – What size packages can I buy?
A – We only sell our products by the case

No comments:

Post a Comment