Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FREE Mentos Gum!



Last week you could get free Mentos Gum at Albertsons. They had them for $1 and you could use your $1 off 1 coupon that came in the paper a few weeks ago (there were 2 together). If you didn't get the chance to do it, you can this week at RiteAid! I ran across 4 more coupons this last week from a stack friends had given me. I was kinda bummed when I found them because I love getting free gum for my 4 kiddos to keep in my purse. I use it as a treat when we're out and about.

With my fingers crossed, I brought the coupons with me last night on our weekly shopping trip. I was reallllllly hoping Albertsons would still have them. Hitting RiteAid first, while standing in line, I looked over and BAM! There they were for $1 in the candy bins. Yay for us, we got 4 more Mentos Gum for FREE! (and new flavors too)!!!

Happy Couponing!
{ -Rachel- }

No comments:

Post a Comment