Friday, April 8, 2011

Rimmel Mascara $.99 and Eye Shadow $.49 at TARGET


Right now at Target you can score Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara for only $.29!!!

Yesterday I had posted the mascara for $.29 after coupon. I was able to print 4 of these coupons and hit Target last night to take a look. I do have to say that the previous price I posted must have been a regional price. Our region has these mascaras for $2.99. Still $.99 for mascara is good. So I bought 2. Walking to the registers I did looked at my coupons again and realized they said $2 off any Rimmel Product. So, I did a u-turn and went to see what else would be a good deal. I'm glad I did because I found their eye shadow was $2.49. Works for me!

Here's what I did:

2 Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara $2.99
2 Rimmel Eye Shadows $2.49
-use 4 $2/1 from HERE
Total: $3.91 after tax!!!

I have to say, for make up, this is a good price. Now, we'll see if I think that once I try the mascara.  :)

Happy Couponing!
{ -Rachel- }

Thank you, Frugal Living NW!

No comments:

Post a Comment