Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheap oatmeal at Albertsons



While I was in Albertsons yesterday, I noticed that select varieties of Better Oats Oatmeal is marked down to $.97 each. This is the only brand my daughter and I will eat! *don't try it if you ever want to like Quaker oatmeal again ;) Some are marked at $1.25 and some are full price at $1.49. I bought 4 boxes and paid $4.96--I then received a $2.00 OYNO catalina!! I love getting Catalinas I am not expecting. So after CAT I paid $2.96 or $.74/box!!!


I went back this morning and did it again just to make sure the CAT was printing. I have no idea when this will end because I can't find any info on it, but I thought I would share since it makes the oatmeal such a great deal!!


So even if you can only find the full price boxes here is what it would look like:

buy 4 boxes @ $1.49

get $2.00 CAT

final price: $.99/box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment