Thursday, October 6, 2011

American Girl Mini Dolls with book only $14.93

If you have girls like I do, then this is a great deal! My girls have been asking for American Girl Dolls the last few Christmas', but at $100 or more a piece, I couldn't justify buying 3 of them. I was soooo excited when I ran across this, this morning. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who will love this deal.




 The American Girl Mini Dolls are on sale right now for $14.93!   And Shipping is free with Amazon Prime (most Amazon Mom’s eligible) or when your order total is $25 or more with qualifying products!

They also each come with their own hardcover book telling their story.  We've listened to some of the books before and my girls love the stories and I love the bit of history put in them. My girls will love these!


No comments:

Post a Comment