Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Fred Meyer Shopping Trip and Why You Should Use Store Rewards!


I love the Fred Meyer Rewards program. Everything in this picture was FREE! Thank you Fred Meyer for buying me groceries this week :)You don't need a Fred Meyer rewards card to get the sale prices in the store so many people have not signed up for one. Make sure you are NOT one of these people! Every pre-coupon dollar you spend at Fred Meyer earns you points. When you accumulate more than 500 points in one quarter you qualify for a reward. My reward from this last quarter was a coupon for $13.39--which means I had 1339 points. Along with this coupon, I also received a $2.00 any toy purchase coupon; a 20% off clothing coupon; a $2.00 produce coupon; and a $2.00 frozen foods coupon. Here is how I took advantage of my rewards this week:


Tortilla chips $1.68

Fred Meyer brand baby puffs $1.87
-$.50 ecoupon

bananas $2.97
-$2.00 reward coupon

carrots $1.29

Fred Meyer salad B1G1 free $1.88
-$.40 ecoupon


2 bags sweet potato fries $2.68 each
-$1.00 printable x2
-$2.00 reward coupon


2 Challenge butter $2.00 (raincheck from 2 weeks ago)
-$.75/1 blinkie coupon x2



total: $10.65 
I paid with my rewards coupon and now I still have $2.74 left to spend!


I also received this store coupon from the catalina machine so keep your eye out for one! It is a coupon for $5.00 off any $5.00 or more Cars 2 Mattel or Fisher Price toy. I am going to hold on to it and see if I can get a FREE toy for a cute little nephew of mine :o)

--------------------------------------------------------


Keep your eye out for more posts on rewards programs this week! Did you know Huggies has a rewards program?

--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment