Monday, November 7, 2011

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards and FREE Diaper Coupons


I absolutely love the Huggies "Enjoy the Ride" Rewards! Over the past year and a half I have redeemed my points for coupons for free diapers and free wipes! I also redeemed points for a free travel potty seat since my oldest is starting to potty train.
If you look inside each package of Huggies (diapers, wipes, pull-ups, etc.) there is a little yellow sticker attached to the inside. All you do is enter this code at www.enjoytheriderewards.com and you will start accumulating points to redeem for prizes.
My favorite prize is FREE diapers!!

For 300 points you can have a coupon sent to you for a free jumbo pack of diapers. (It is available now if you already use Huggies rewards!)
Each package of diapers has a set amount that it is worth. You can find a whole list of the point values of each Huggies product here.


--------------------------------------------------
Keep your eye out for more posts this week on rewards. Did you know Pampers has a reward system too?
--------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment