Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Coupon Diary Day 25: 08-04-10

Day 25: 08-04-10

Another day done! Few! Who knew I would be so tired without my Hubby around? I'm still trying to catch up from our trip. I don't know if I ever will, but I keep trying!


Today, I really didn't do much as far as coupons go. After looking at my coupons for Kelloggs and the Safeway sale they are having, I decided not to do it. I may later this week, but for the coupons I have I'll still be paying $1 or more per box. That isn't that great to me. I've gotten cereal for $.49 before. I do have a lot of General Mills coupons stacking up, so I think someone will do a sale with those next. Everyone is in a rush for the back to school sales, but I'm thinking it's only the beginning of August, so there will probably be a few more before September. I don't know, I could be wrong, but I just feel like waiting. I may go buy a few boxes at Yokes cereal sale just to add some variety in what we have left downstairs. Then again, I may not. Like that? Yah, my whole week has been an indecisive daze.


Tomorrow, I hope to organize all the expired coupons I have with Shannan. We are going to send them oversees to Military families through some coupon program. They can use them for up to 6 months past expiration date, I believe. It's a new experience for us, so I'm excited to do it.


Alright, I'm done for today. Now time to stare at HGTV's Design Star. Yesterday was The Gates, but I'm caught up now and I had to find something new to watch. I miss my Hubby! Goodnight.


My Total Left to Spend This Week: $17.40


Happy Couponing!

{ -Rachel- }


No comments:

Post a Comment