Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Coupon Diary Day 26: 08-05-10

Day 26: 08-05-10

I can't believe it's getting close to the end of my month long diary. It's crazy to me how I was able to stay close to $25 a week. There were some weeks harder than others, but for the most part, I was able to buy food and household items on a very low budget. Would I be able to do that all the time? Probably not, but it does make me want to look at my monthly budget again and see if I can shave even more off. Only time will tell!


Well for today, I have been sorting and putting coupons where they belong in my binder. So far I've worked on it for 35 minutes and I have another stack to go. Normally, I wouldn't spend this much time, but I'm still balancing cleaning my house, unpacking, and sorting two weeks worth of coupons. I'll get it done tonight, I'm sure.


I didn't do any shopping today. I plan on hitting Riteaid tomorrow for Exedrin Migrain and some Herbal Essence shampoo and hairspray. I may browse for more items because I do have a $5 off of $20 coupon. If I don't find anything good then I'll try using it next week. I still need to pick up paper plates so hopefully I'll get that done this weekend. Cereal is still on sale at Safeway, so I may go ahead and hit that as well. I hope to take my friend, Becky, with me to show her how to get a good deal. She is just starting coupons and isn't sure what she thinks yet. I'm hoping we can get some cereal and show her it's a good thing.


Alright, everyone, have a good night and I'll write more tomorrow.


Happy Couponing!

{ -Rachel- }

No comments:

Post a Comment