Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Goals and Healthy Snack Food

Can you believe how fast January flew by? What is more crazy to me is that my oldest turns 2 on the 14th. It doesn't seem like she has been blessing my life for two whole years now!

So to try and calm my crazy life, I made some goals last month. I am actually feeling pretty good so far this year--I feel like I may just stick to some of these changes! Did I clean my bathroom every day like I wanted, nope. Sometimes life is just too crazy :)  I did de-clutter my bedroom (my husband says yay!) and I also managed to stay sugar free this month (not always easy!).

My goals for the month of February are to de-clutter my kitchen (I am actually pretty excited for this one! I don't have a lot of counter space so I really need to learn how to use what I do have a little more efficiently).
I also want to find healthier snacks for my little girls. Right now my two year old is on a goldfish cracker binge. Not the best snack (although not the worst snack by far!) I just want to add a little variety.

Here are a few fun--healthier--snacks I found on Amazon:



I used to buy these freeze dried fruit crisps at Costco before I chose not to re-new my membership. I am excited that they are on Amazon too! 
Brothers-ALL-Natural Variety Pack Crisps (Fuji Apple, Asian Pear, Strawberry/Banana), 2 - 12-Count Bags




Is it bad that my daughter calls these french fries and I just let her? They are actually pretty addicting and better for you than potato chips (or french fries. Lol.)!
Good Health Veggie Stix, 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)




I might have to buy some of these just because my little one is obsessed with monkeys right now and what is more fun that funky monkey dried fruit?
Funky Monkey Snacks Bananamon, Banana with Cinnamon, Freeze-Dried Fruit, 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)



Okay, here is my last fun find. These are probably more for me but I know my girls enjoy them also. I love that there are only 4 or 5 ingredients in these and they are all items I can pronounce (Rice Flour, Almonds, Potato Starch, Salt, Expeller Pressed Safflower, Natural Almond Flavor, Butter Flavor (Contains Milk).) If you are on a gluten-free diet, these are the snack for you!
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Cracker Snacks, Almond, 4.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)


What are some of your favorite healthy snack foods?

No comments:

Post a Comment