Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Coupon Diary: Day 8: 07-18-10

Day 8: 07-18-10

A new week is here! This makes my total spending for the week back to $25. I also have $1.87 left from last week that I may be using depending on how my trips go. I really didn't do much today. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well and woke up with a wonderful headache.


One thing I did learn today was Albertsons is participating in the KRAFT catalina that starts tomorrow. I am excited about that. I may just shop Albertsons this week. I also got the $2 off produce from Albertsons by signing up for their email newsletter. This will definitely help out.


I do need to add to my food list:

olives (I love olives!)


From my list yesterday, and now the olives, there are a few things I know I could live without:

cheese, onions, and olives. If I don't find great deals then I may just wait another week. As far as the cheese goes, I have some 2 lb. loaves in my freezer. I do want to do the KRAFT deal, but I have no coupons for any of the participating items. I will price check shredded cheese and cream cheese before I decide. I need to know what I'm getting, product wise, is worth the $5 I'll get back. I'm sad KRAFT mac n' cheese isn't a participating item because that would have made the deal more appealing.


Well, here's to another week of couponing. You never know what can happen!

My Total Left to Spend This Week: $25 ( w/ $1.87 run over from last week)


No comments:

Post a Comment